Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid Gland
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- For a review of SOAP notes:
- SOAP Documentaion
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
To prepare for the live classroom session and your written submission, use your chapter readings and course materials, and any other pertinent evidence-based source.
The focus for this live classroom is a discussion about resources and community/global nutrition as well as course closure.
Be prepared to discuss the following:
- What types of resources are available to communities in terms of learning about nutrition and healthy eating?
- What types of resources are available to global populations in terms of learning about nutrition and healthy eating?
- What are three challenges communities and global populations have in accessing these resources and how can these be overcome?
- What specific nutritional knowledge and skills that you learned about in this course had the most impact on you personally?
- Were there any areas that you wished you could have learned more? If so, what were they?