Using MS PowerPoint, create a 7- to 10-slide presentation to communicate the goals and objectives of the security program described in your “Enterprise Security Program” assignment to the fictitious company previously selected.
The presentation must include:
- An appropriate cover slide and title that represents the company and the purpose of the presentation.
- Design elements from your “Enterprise Security Program” assignment.( Help2)
- Implementation Timelines: Use a phased approach for the various characteristics described (see “ITT-430: Security Program Roadmap Timeline Example”). (SEE ATTACHMENT)
- Roles and Responsibilities: List the titles and/or departments responsible for the implementation and management of each characteristic.
- Include in your presentation all security controls that have been deployed (e.g., polices, cryptographic protocols, etc.) in your enterprise security program.
- Describe the maintenance that is necessary to ensure effective and efficient information technology (IT) system performance and security within your enterprise security program.
- Analyze any security failures, and identify specific design principles that would be violated for incorrectly deployed security controls.
- Additionally, review the previous assignment’s controls, laws, and standards established to supplement the presentation.