- Regarding the research plan, address the following:
- What are the best sources for finding participants who fit your criteria for inclusion in the sample?
- Who do you need to contact to get permission to distribute your announcement?
- How do you choose information-rich cases?
Regarding your practice interviews for the course, address the following:
- Brainstorm ideas for asking friends and/or family who could role-play the task of the interviewee sufficiently to provide a rich, detailed interview.