Please, answer for your INITIAL posting and discuss ALL the following questions in great detail:
- What is this Video Clip about? Please describe, explain, analyze, and discuss in great detail …
- Your post for this question should be no less of 850 words.
- Which are the three most critical issues of this Video Clip? Please explain why? and analyze, and discuss in great detail …
- For EACH critical issue please post at least two strong comprehensive paragraphs
- Which are the three most relevant lessons learned of this Video Clip? Please explain why? and analyze, and discuss in great detail …
- For EACH lesson learned please post at least two strong comprehensive paragraphs
earning Assignment Guidelines
Please read our class syllabus section:
* 9. Course Delivery – Learning Assignments Guidelines – 9.4 On-Line Discussions
to double make sure what do we have to do in these discussions.
In order for me to grade these discussions, you have to have your INITIAL posting plus
TWO additional SOLID and well supported postings to other people’s postings and/or discussions.
EACH posting to other people’s postings and/or discussions should be no less of 250 words.
Please do NOT attach any files for this OnLine Discussion.
Discussions and Posting submitted as Document ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT be GRADED.
This learning assignment will be graded according to the following grading rubrics :
- “Grading Rubric for On-Line Forums and Discussions” and
- “Grading Rubric for Writing and APA Style use”
located at our Canvas Learning Management System section:
Course Content: 2. Class Learning Assignments Guidelines, Grading Rubrics, and Peer Evaluation Forms
Some Learning Tips for this Learning Assignment
Please take a moment to read and get familiarized with the following learning concepts:
Lessons Learned vs Best Practices
Tips for Turning Lessons Learned into Best Practices:
Using APA Style and Tips in Writing
You can find several readings and support material for your writing learning assignments and APA Style use at our Canvas Learning Management System section:
Course Content: 1.2 Using APA Style and Tips in Writing