Media Exposure During Infancy
- As you will learn after reading pp. 104-107 in your text, a great deal of research has been conducted on the effects of exposing infants to television and DVDs.
- Some claim that watching TV can enhance cognitive development and promote education, while others indicate that early exposure can have a negative effect on babies’ attention span development.
- Conduct additional research and discuss your thoughts. Based on your findings, would you recommend that parents and daycare providers allow infants access to television and movies? Explain why or why not.
- Remember to cite your source(s) using APA style.
- POST SHOULD BE 300 WORD MINIMUM
- WRITE FROM PERSPECTIVE OF 20 YEAR OLD MALE