Journal AssignmentEach of your answers should be written using your own words. Do not copy and paste from your textbook or an Internet source. Simply copying from the book word-for-word does not show me that you understand the concepts. Ensure you cite your work and add reference(s) at the end of your journal. This assignment is designed to see if you are reading and understanding the material from your textbook and attached PDFs, so these should be the sources you are citing in your work. You should not need to do research from additional resources unless the question specifically asks you to do so; you should not be Googling the answers for these questions.Please review the APA module under the “Getting Started” area if you need assistance. As a criminal justice professional, it is imperative that you learn the finer aspects of writing. Citing and referencing are part of the gradable criteria for your weekly work. All questions are worth 20 points:
- What are the responsibilities of INTERPOL and where does the INTERPOL’s authority to act come from?
- Discuss how INTERPOL, EUROPOL, and the Schengen Convention aid in the cross-national police cooperation in Europe.
- Compare and contrast the American Criminal Justice system with the Japanese Legal system. In what ways would the American Criminal Justice system benefit from adopting some of the concepts from the Japanese Legal system?
- If you could revise the American Criminal Justice system; what components of other countries’ legal systems would you use and why? If you include the Japanese Legal system, you should also include other countries in this answer.
- Human trafficking requires deception and coercion. What is the role of Interpol in combatting Human trafficking? Do you believe Interpol could be doing more to fight this horrific crime; if so what?