his week’s assignment is to develop a budget for the project selected in Unit 2.
Prepare the budget in Excel using your project WBS.
- There are many free budget templates and resources; two have been attached to
the assignment in the course. Use one of these resources rather than creating
- Include two tabs in your Excel document: WBS and Budget.
- Include a report name, your name, and date.
- Use at least three levels with a minimum of five (5) Level 1 tasks, two (2) Level 2
tasks, with three (3) Level 3 tasks.
- Continue to decompose the tasks/activities in your WBS until you have tasks
which are small enough to assign to an individual and accurate estimate the cost
of each activity.
- Use the Excel math functions when you create your report, for instance,
- Do not hide numbers in formulas, for instance, =sum(A3,330), where 330 is a
- Include all project activities. Recall that we are rolling up the project
• Submit an Excel document.