Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid Gland
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- For a review of SOAP notes:
- SOAP Documentaion
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
2 paragraphs (each 8 sentences)
Initial Post Instructions
Consider some of the skills and knowledge you need to understand truth-functional logic. Forming the truth-functional claims means you have to have a good understanding of how English sentences are formed in order to convey accurate and precise meaning. Translating English sentences into symbolic language requires you to distinguish the parts of complex thought, put those thoughts into logical order, and make inferences from them.
For the initial post, address the following:
- Determine how abstracting the parts of a truth-functional statement forces you to pay strict attention to the meaning and the validity of its logic. To get you started, reduce this statement to truth-functional symbolic form:
- “If I ask you to help me out, then I need your help; I need your help, so I must be asking for it.”
- Connect these skills to the things you will be doing in your professional life.