- Describe insensible fluid loss, obligatory fluid loss, and abnormal fluid loss and how that would present in the pediatric patient (different than adults)
- In the management of constipation, what outcomes would indicate to the nurse that treatment is effective?
- What behaviors would cause a nurse to recommend that a child be evaluated for a UTI?
- Compare and contrast the pathophysiology of nephrotic syndrome and acute glomerulonephritis.
- Identify the laboratory and diagnostic testing for nephrotic syndrome verses acute glomerulonephritis. What are the expected findings for each disease?
USE TESTBOOKS OR ATI. NO JOURNAL PLEASE