This is an individual assignment.
For your CLC assignment, you have been working on building a communication campaign to address a contemporary issue. It is vital to thoughtfully consider messaging strategies and the channels used for sending messages in order to effectively connect with your target audience. One issue that often arises in campaigns is that messages are poorly crafted and may “other” or create distance between you and your audience.
In light of this dilemma, you need to consider your campaign’s messaging and create a cultural sensitive (i.e., audience-centered) message to “pitch” to your group. You will also need to determine how to use specific types of media.
You can use any presentation format/tool for this pitch/proposal as long as you clearly communicate the message and provide a well-researched rationale for your messaging choices and channel choices. To complete this assignment:
- Create a culturally sensitive message for a communication campaign.
- Choose two different media channels to communicate that message. Provide specific examples/illustrations of how it would be presented or how it would be experienced/received by your audience (e.g., example flier, example set of Tweets, example email, example PSA, etc.).
- Explain why the media channels you selected will be effective in reaching your audience.
- Explain why you think your message is well-crafted in terms of cultural sensitivity/audience-centeredness.
- Use three to five sources to support your arguments.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite for similarity scores and plagiarism