As a continuation to examining your policies, review for procedures that may relate to them.
- In a 4-page paper, describe the procedures for each of the two compliance plans. NOTE: procedures are not the same thing as policies. Policies (Module 03) sets the parameters for decision-making, while procedures explains the “how”. The procedures should be step-by-step instructions, and may include a checklist or process steps to follow.
- Break each procedure section into 2 pages each.
- Remember to support your procedures for each of two plans with a total of three research sources (1-2 per procedure), cited at the end in APA format.
- Write your procedures in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
- Remember, you chose two compliance policy plans under the key compliance areas of Compliance Standards, High-Level Responsibility, Education, Communication, Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety), Enforcement/Discipline, and Response/Prevention. (Check them out if you forget! Remember, you may have written about different policies for the two different compliance plans.)