Answer the following questions in your WRITTEN STATEMENT:
1. Tell me about yourself; please include years of experience as a nurse and your previous work history. 5 points
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future
3. What are your career aspirations? 10 points
4. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting? 10 points
5. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice? 10 points
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 10 points
7. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
8. How do you get along with your staff at your current position? 10 points
9. Why should we hire you? 10 points
10. What salary are you seeking? 10 points
A little bit of me. Please feel free to elaborate on those answers) Thank you
( I am a RN for over 20 years, very dedicated to my job, love to help others, decided to become a ARNP to make a change in how medicine and community service management can improve. I love innovation, love to educate and promote health.) Have been working as clinic manager for over 10 years. So I do have some knowledge about administration.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT THE ANSWERS IN A WRITTEN FORMAT, IT SHOULD BE ON AN APA TWO SPACE FORMAT, WITH COVER PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE PERTINENT TO THE TWO QUESTIONS ADDED FOR THOSE OF YOU SUBMITTING THE WRITTEN VERSION. ADITIONAL QUESTIONS FOR THOSE SUBMITTING THE WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT VERSION ARE A. What is proper etiquette for a job interview? B. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
In addition to the following questions which apply to video or written version: