All questions are worth 20 points: Must be APA style
- Identify and compare two countries where the law enforcement is not coordinated by a central authority figure providing administrative direction.
- Discuss the differences in substantive law and procedural law in the four legal traditions and if this differs from country to country; if so how?
- Identify and explain the primary source of law for each of the four legal traditions.
- Discuss the role of agencies that oversee probation in countries where this is an approved sanction. Do you believe additional responsibilities should be included; if so, what should they be?
- Compare and contrast how judges receive their positions in the United States verses other countries. In your opinion, what is the best method in deciding who should become a judge?