According to Ethics for Life: A Text with Readings, there are two main types of ethical theories: noncognitive and cognitive. Cognitive theories can be further separated into two theories: relativist and universalist. Consider these 4 ethical theories for this assignment.
Using Ethics for Life as your source, create an 8- to 10-slide presentation, using a program such as Microsoft® PowerPoint®, in which you:
- Reflect on your current view of ethics.
- Discuss the history of ethics.
- Describe the components of the 4 ethical theories.
- Compare and contrast the 4 ethical theories.
- Explain which theory is most relevant to you and why.
Include speaker notes in your presentation.