Access the sample CAASP Data, the program analysis tools available on the WASC website and the WASC prompts document. Use the sample data, guiding questions in the WASC Prompts and program analysis tools to answer the following questions (two subject areas of sample data have been provided):
- What overall trends do you notice?
- Identify at least one district-wide strength and one area for growth for each subject.
- Choose one of the subjects and identify at least one strength and one area for growth at the school site level and one strength and one area of growth at the district level.
- What areas do you advise making curriculum change in and why?
- What are the tools used at your own school to a) access this data by the administration staff and b) how is this data shared with teachers and the community?