A human resources manager stores a spreadsheet with sensitive personal information on her local workstation. The spreadsheet is the only file with sensitive data, and the name of the spreadsheet does not change.
As a security specialist, you must choose the best form of encryption to protect the spreadsheet. Your choices are:
- BitLocker To Go
- File encryption via Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Folder encryption via EFS
Answer the following question(s):
- Which form of encryption would ensure the spreadsheet is always stored on the disk in encrypted format? More than one form may be correct.
Fully address the question(s) in this discussion; provide valid rationale for your choices, where applicable; and respond to at least two other students’ views.
- Sources: 2 References to Support your answer
- Citation Style: APA format
- Length: 2 – 3 para graphs