- A 24-year-old Pakistani immigrant woman has given birth to a healthy boy. She expresses sadness that her family cannot be there to see him. The nurse is confused about why the mother is not happy.
- a. What is the cultural context of her sadness?
- b. What can the nurse do to assist her?
2.A 55-year-old man is hospitalized for an opportunistic infection and asks for his partner to be with him overnight. He stated that previous hospitals did not allow his partner to visit and that is why he chose your hospital.
- a. What are the ethical issues and what framework would you use to analyze the situation?
- b. Describe the research that may support the request.
- should be at least 500 words,
- APA style
- 2 academic sources.